Who else is using dōTERRA?
Chiropractors, dentists, Reflexologists, yoga studios, retirement communities, college students, children, moms, dads, athletes, and midwives. Pretty much everyone has dipped, is dipping or will be dipping their fingers into these beautiful gifts of the earth.
Even hospitals (like Vanderbilt) are using dōTERRA essential oils.
One of my favorite studies to date is: Vanderbilt Hospital’s study with its ER staff.
Methodology: Essential oils were diffused in the work area for one month. Measurements were taken both before and after the study, revealing how powerful aromatics are at affecting mood.
Summary of Results: Before the study, 41% of the staff reported feeling stressed very often. After the study that number dropped to 3%.
That is just one of the many great results that the study showed.
The most popular oils being used by chiropractors:
- Deep Blue to aid pains and support joint comfort
- PastTense to sooth shoulders, neck and back
- Peppermint to relieve feelings of head tension
The most popular oils being used in dental offices:
- Balance, Serenity or Wild Orange to calm the patient
- On Guard to clean the air/kill airborne pathogens and help boost immunity
- Peppermint to clear out the taste in patients’ mouths