Who else is using dōTERRA?
- Dermatologists, hairdressers, hair stylists/barbers, fine men’s salons
- Chiropractors, dentists, midwives
- Athletes, yoga studios and wellness centers, like Elements Fitness & Wellness Center in Washington, DC
- Senior living communities, like Brighton Gardens of Friendship Heights in Chevy Chase, MD
Children, teenagers, college students, nursing mothers, and grandfathers on medication are using these oils.
Even hospitals (like Vanderbilt) are using dōTERRA essential oils.
One of my favorite studies to date is: Vanderbilt Hospital’s study with its ER staff.
Methodology: Essential oils were diffused in the work area for one month. Measurements were taken both before and after the study, revealing how powerful aromatics are at affecting mood.
Summary of Results: Before the study, 41% of the staff reported feeling stressed very often. After the study that number dropped to 3%.
That is just one of the many great results that the study showed.
The most popular oils being used by chiropractors:
- Deep Blue to aid sore muscles and support joint comfort
- PastTense to release tension in the shoulders, neck and back
- Peppermint to relieve feelings of head tension
The most popular oils being used in dental offices:
- Balance, Serenity or Wild Orange to calm the patient
- On Guard to clean the air/kill airborne pathogens and help boost immunity
- Peppermint to clear out the taste in patients’ mouths
To learn more about how you can integrate dōTERRA essential oils in your business – whether that’s a dermatology center, a wellness center, or a salon – to elevate your clients’ experience at your business and make more money, contact me, Beth Lindley, at 202-285-8191. I love helping health and beauty businesses cater to their clients who are looking for natural solutions to common health and beauty challenges.